Heron Hill and the Ingle family support a variety of not-for-profit organizations which includes many long-standing relationships with organizations serving Steuben, Yates, Ontario and Monroe County. Our support is focused primarily on programs that benefit conservation in Western NY, arts, and family services.
Heron Hill is approached by many worthwhile organizations. As much as we would like to, we are not able to commit to every request for donation.
Please direct all donation requests to our marketing manager. Organizations are encouraged to submit a request at least 45 days prior to the event via email or hard-copy letter. The letter must include charity name, event details and contact information. You may also fill out the form below.
Charities and Not-for- Profit Organizations We Have Worked With and Support Include:
- Camp Good Days & Special Times
- Memorial Art Gallery
- American Museum of Natural History
- Rochester Broadway Theatre League
- Bristol Valley Theatre
- Fast Forward Film Festival - Rochester
- Greentopia Festival - Rochester
- Glenn H. Curtiss Museum
- Galisano Children's Hospital
- Daystar for Medically Fragile Children
- Ontario ARC & Camp Bristol Hills
- Gilda's Club of Rochester
- Granger Homestead
- Finger Lakes Museum
- Finger Lakes Viticulture & Wine Center
- Bridges for Brain Injury - Canandaigua
- Pulteney Volunteer Fire Dept.
- Hammondsport Volunteer Fire Dept.
- Prattsburgh Library
- Finger Lakes SPCA
- Yates County SPCA
- Ontario County SPCA
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- Ducks Unlimited
- Seneca White Tail Deer
- Habitat for Humanity
- Red Cross of the Southern Tier
- Food Bank of the Southern Tier
- Gas Free Seneca
- Great March for Climate Action
John & Josephine Ingle along with Heron Hill Winery proudly support Seneca White Deer, Inc.
Heron Hill proudly supports and would like to highlight the following organizations: